Information about public procurement on the website of the City Council is the openness of the government. This innovation has a number of advantages:
- Citizens have an access to public information. They see that the government does not hide anything from them. Active residents can monitor and control procurement directly on the website. This way, you will receive fewer requests for access to public information — this will reduce the burden on the government apparatus. In addition, due to the bigger involvement of the community in the control of public procurement, the likelihood of corruption in the procurement of your subordinate customers will decrease.
- Entrepreneurs see procurements and begin to trust the customer. More participants will come to concrete procedures, so prices will decrease. This will make it possible to use budget funds more efficiently. Therefore, procurement will be easier, and opportunities for partnership between local authorities and businesses will grow.
Our colleagues from DOZORRO have developed a simple guide that will help you show information about public procurement using the Public Analytics Module BI in a concise, informative, and most importantly — correct way. You can add information from the Public Analytics Module BI to your website in just 3 steps:
- Determine the hierarchy of your subordination (as explained below) and pass it on to us;
- Determine the information placement option that suits you best (there are 3 of them in total).
- Send instructions to your site's system administrator. He will place a Public Analytics Module BI on the government's website.
The estimated time for implementing this function on the site is 2 hours. Publishing and further using of a Public Analytics Module is free of charge.
The Public Analytics Module BI is constantly being developed and supplemented with new functionality. To keep up to date with its latest changes and opportunities that may affect the image of objects on your resources, you can subscribe to the newsletter.
If you need help or advice, write to our specialist Illya Bibov firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about embedding, follow the link.