Remember the traitors now, so they won't be in power again in 10 years!
It is these scoundrels who let their enemies into the cities, helping them to improve their positions, kill, torture, rape, loot, and capture people. They often help to adjust the fire of the enemy, “surrendering” the strategic points of the Ukrainian military or critical infrastructure facilities. Although most Ukrainian officials are tough patriotic cookies, there are traitors among the MPs.
The Chesno Movement team collects all these persons on its portal: https://www.chesno.org/traitors/. There has already been collected information about almost a hundred traitors who helped or joined the side of the rf during the war: politicians, officials, law enforcement officers, and journalists. And, unfortunately, the list is being updated.
The organization cooperates in this with the NACP and law enforcement officers — they exchange and clarify data so that no traitor eventually escapes punishment.
Here are a few examples:
- The mayor of Kupiansk, Hennadii Matsehora, publicly declared the city's alleged controllability by russia's hostile troops. He was negotiating with the enemy “to avoid human casualties and destruction in the city.” The Kharkiv Regional Prosecutor's Office reported opening a criminal case under Article 110, part 2 and Article 111, part 1 of the Criminal Code. He was later served with charges of high treason for having surrendered the city to the russian occupiers.
- The mayor of the city of Pivdenne, Oleksandr Briukhanov, was detained under the article on high treason. According to the Head of Kharkiv RSA Oleh Syniehubov, he was negotiating with the enemy. Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova stated that Briukhanov would be tried under two articles of the Criminal Code — high treason and encroachment on the territorial integrity and inviolability of Ukraine.
- Halyna Danylchenko proclaimed herself acting mayor in Melitopol, while the real mayor — Ivan Fedorov — was kidnapped by the occupiers and tortured for several days. The Prosecutor General's Office had already served her with charges of high treason.
- Head of Rubizhne City Council Serhii Khortiv spreads pro-pussian propaganda, talks about the genocide in Ukraine, Ukrainian Nazism, and American politics, and calls the russian occupiers liberators.
- Head of the Stanychno-Luhanska settlement community Albert Zinchenko, collaborates with the occupiers. He negotiated with the LPR, and in an interview with the russian media, he notes that residents of Stanytsia-Luhanska are “liberated from the Kyiv security forces and support becoming part of the LPR.” The Specialized Prosecutor's Office initiated an investigation against him for high treason (Art. 111, part 1 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine).
If you have learned of the cooperation of such scoundrels with russia — inform the Chesno Movement about it:
And we will also leave here the reminders for the collaborators: for collaboration (that is, for cooperation with the aggressor state, its occupation administration, and/or its armed or paramilitary groups), criminal liability is provided. And recently, the liability for high treason has been strengthened. The maximum penalty is now 15 years imprisonment or life imprisonment, with mandatory confiscation of all property. Amnesty for those who have committed sabotage or high treason is prohibited. All state traitors will be responsible for their actions!