The war is not over. It continues, and our military are working selflessly and consistently to bring the day of our victory closer. And Ukrainian cities in the rear are steadfastly supporting our country. Today, in our column, we will talk about Kamianets-Podilskyi.
- Since the beginning of the war, the Kamianets-Podilskyi city community has resettled over 23,000 people. Already 8,089 internally displaced persons who were registered in the community have received national housing assistance.
- So far, 22 enterprises have been relocated to Kamianets-Podilskyi. 5 of them are sole proprietors. They work in such areas as light industry, and processing industry. The city`s Department of Economy and Infrastructure Development continues to cooperate with these enterprises and helps them to solve their issues. For example, reimbursement of costs for the transportation of equipment, employment of people, and search for vacant premises.
- In Kamianets-Podilskyi, thanks to a socially responsible business, resettled volunteers, and the authorities, a social project — a stock hub — has started working. Here, people who came from dangerous regions can get free necessities such as clothes, blankets, hygiene products, baby food, and toys. Most of the items on the shelves are humanitarian aid from the partner cities of Kamianets-Podilskyi from abroad.
- The Ukrainian studies have started working in the Education Hub of Kamianets-Podilskyi. There are classes on the Ukrainian language, the spoken language, little-known, controversial, and unknown pages of the history of Ukraine, works of Ukrainian literature, etc.
- The city continues active cooperation with European cities and receives humanitarian aid for the needs of IDPs and war victims.
Thanks to the German project IsraAid Germany: Leadership & Teilhabe Berlin and the Romanian organization Rădăuțiul civic, which visited Kamianets-Podilskyi, the displaced were able to receive medicines, food, and hygiene products.
Polish cities actively help. The twin city of Kalisz actively supports the city and sends humanitarian cargoes to Kamianets-Podilskyi and also donated 2 buses.
We are proud of our cities. Cities of brave people. We believe in our victory!