We continue covering our strong #cities_in_the_rear, which ensure social and economic stability of our country every day.
Today's featured city is Poltava.
- A total of 62,000 IDPs got registered in the Poltava community. About 1,500 of them live in municipal facilities.
- On behalf of the regional military administration, the Poltava RMA organized the distribution of food kits for the IDPs. Read more: https://bit.ly/41Eh1nt
- The International Organization for Migration has expressed its readiness to carry out repairs in 10 facilities for compact accommodation of IDPs in Poltava Oblast. Read more: https://bit.ly/3Zi1JDo
- As part of international support, modular houses for IDPs were brought to Poltava from Poland. In total, about 500 people will be able to be accommodated. Read more: https://bit.ly/3J9SEa0
- “Unbreakable Point” has been set up on the territory of Poltava Polytechnic University, where people can come to charge their devices, have a hot drink, and warm up. Read more: https://suspilne.media/401741-u-poltavi-vidkrili-novij.../
- Rescued animals from Kherson were brought to Ecopark near Poltava. Iguanas, radiated and star tortoises were evacuated. Read more: https://bit.ly/3ESxnyV
Together towards the victory!